Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

28 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Going to see Atomic Blonde and have lunch with my bestie later! Can't wait! :D

Aren't besties the best???

I'm looking forward to FINALLY seeing Wonder Woman with my bestie this weekend. We do all the superhero movies together. :heart:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, AnonyMouse said:

Aren't besties the best???

I'm looking forward to FINALLY seeing Wonder Woman with my bestie this weekend. We do all the superhero movies together. :heart:

She is! We've been friends since elementary! Oh my god WW was such an awesome movie! I hope you guys have fun! :D:heart: 

3 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

She is! We've been friends since elementary! Oh my god WW was such an awesome movie! I hope you guys have fun! :D:heart: 

Same with mine - friends since kindergarten, but we really solidified our BFF status in 3rd grade.

On the topic of best friends, I'm seeing mine for the first time in 2.5 months this weekend :D

Despite my rage in the Pit just now, work is finally going so well for me right now!

I have been doing a lot of coaching work with the new starters lately (when people join our company, they start in the 'grad' team, and can't make any decisions without referring to one of the coaches, which has been me a lot lately). It's been really fun - and stressful - but I've loved it and decided that is what I want to do full time. Being a grad manager is my dream right now :zippy: and the feedback I have gotten from them is that I'm their 'favourite' and they have sent nice things to my manager :heart:

Not just that, but I have just completed my pay progression sign off. In our place, there are four 'levels' of competency, and we have to prove that we can do what is expected of us. The first three are done automatically, but the last one - Excelling - is what the employee needs to do themselves. They have to produce a list of evidence against a matrix, and then their manager presents it to all the other managers. If they agree, then you get 'signed on'. Which means you are then on the 'runway' and have to go three months proving you are working at an excelling level. 

WELL I GOT SIGNED OFF A MONTH EARLY. 

It has been such hard work. I produced 8 pages of a Word document of 'evidence' as well as having to maintain all my call stats (I got two embargos in 12 months, which trust me is amazing xD) and keep proving that I can not only do my day job, but do other roles around the business without being asked. 

It has been such a tough few months, and I have worked so hard, BUT I GOT IT. I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY UGH. 

I also had my mid year review on Thursday. My manager has placed me as 'continually excelling', which... let me put this into context... out of about 200 of us, only 3 or 4 are placed in this category (it is the top category) each year. 

I dunno man. I'm just so thrilled xDDD It has been such a gruelling few months, but I got there! I did it! To say I was at risk of losing my job 2 years ago, this is incredible. 

Sorry for the long post, but this has made my entire year :yay:

28 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Despite my rage in the Pit just now, work is finally going so well for me right now!

PUDS I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR ALL THIS~! I've heard most of the basics from you, but seeing it all laid out in detail just makes me proud all over again :heart: I'm so happy things have been going well for you right now, and honestly, it comes as no surprise. You are a stellar human being and work so hard at everything you do~ It truly shows, and I'm glad people at your workplace see it too x333 Congratulations on all your successes so far this year, and I wish you many more in the future! TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING WONDERFUL THIS WEEKEND, I DEMAND IT :hug:

I spent the day at an intensive workshop that I nearly talked myself out of booking because I felt guilty spending the money.  I am so tired I can barely function but in a good way, I learned SO much in the past few hours and the payoff from this has the potential to be pretty great but either way it was totally worth everything to be there soaking up that information and getting 1 to 1 feedback and I'm so glad my inner Negative Nancy didn't talk me out of it.  

Had a great time camping and recommended the Shades of Magic series to some of my bookworm family members :D

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku

I'm so glad I'm getting to spend time with friends I don't get to see often.

I also love tranquilizers!

These are only tangentially related statements. 

Yay! On here again. Boo! I'm so obsessed with an RP that all I can do is wait for a reply. Because the RP is that good. A release date for a game I want was revealed today and Pokemon I Choose You (the movie) is coming out for two days Internationally in theaters in November! So excited. <3 I might actually go see it theaters. Haven't done that since I was a kid.

Well a bad night turned into a decent morning. I sold my first piece of custom jewelry today. ^^

I spent the afternoon/evening with my best friend who I hadn't seen since we were last home from uni at Easter. My stomach muscles still hurt from laughing and I think I cried all my makeup off at the same time. She's the only sister I'll ever need. :heart:

Three day weekend!  And not a moment too soon.  X_X

Just need to survive exams then 2 WEEKS OFF YEAH BUDDY 

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Three day weekend!  And not a moment too soon.

Same! *high 555s SleepingPhlox*

I'm also happy because I've borrowed a DVD boxset of Line of Duty (series 1 to 3) which I will be starting on Sunday!

:joal:

I bought my boyfriend a Hufflepuff scarf and I am sooo excited to give it to him!! :yay: I feel like he'll look so adorable wearing it and I can't wait for fall when we both get to show off our house pride together! ^_^ (Also, I thought he was a Ravenclaw when we first met, because he's incredibly smart and does really well academically, but he told me he was a Hufflepuff on our first date, and I soon realized that it was true. He is so incredibly kind-hearted and lovely! He honestly inspires me to be a better person! :heart: )

Other than that... I'm happy with the grades I got for this semester. ^_^ And I'm currently doing an internship, which is also going fairly well.

I had one of the best fetish dreams I've had in a long time, went for a lovely breakfast at a cute little cafe, went to a vintage car show and then a beautiful 2 hour hike with stunning scenery.  I am in a state of bliss and I really feel like I made the most of my day off and it's only 6 PM.

Watching s2 of Sherlock which I think is my fave. Between the palace scene, The Woman, Moriarty and that cliffhanger ending, just watching it makes me happy.

"Here to see the Queen?"

*Mycroft walks in*

"Oh, apparently, yes."

:rofl:

Just popped some pork chops in the crock pot with cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup on top! I'm super eager for dinner tonight! :D 

MY YOI DOUJIN THAT MY FRIEND DREW CAME!! I have all her previous ones from other fandoms but this is her first YOI one and I'm melting at her art.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku