Sneeze Fetish Forum

wannablessedbe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP wannablessedbe!!!! i want more!!!! pleaseeee???? hehe they're soooo cute!!!

my exact thoughts :)

They are super adorable and i love that quinn got sick :)

The snugglefest continues. Poor things may be miserable, but at least they've got each other! :)

Enjoy

Froggy part 4

...............................................................................................................

Quinn woke in the dusky light of late afternoon, her head pounding worse than ever, with Rachel curled up coughing on top of her. It sounded awful; raspy and rattling and horribly congested, and Quinn automatically wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's shaking body and rubbed her back until the wheezy fit passed.

"Ow, ow, owww," Rachel whimpered softly when she could breathe again, curling up even more tightly on Quinn's chest and gripping the fabric of her girlfriend's sweatshirt in her clenched fist.

"Okay, that does it. You need cough medicine," Quinn murmured, stroking Rachel's hair back from her flushed forehead. "Let me up, Rach, I can't move." Reluctantly, Rachel sat up, freeing Quinn from her position pinned down to the couch. Once her human body-warmer was gone, though, the blonde girl was immediately hit with a blast of what felt like very cold air, and she started to shiver weakly. "Shit, it's freezing in here...I'll turn the heat up." Pressing a hand to her throbbing forehead, Quinn stumbled to her feet and shuffled into the kitchen, fetching a bottle of maximum-strength cough medicine from the back of the cabinet, along with a spoon and two cold bottles of water from the fridge, opening one and gulping half of it down thirstily before she even left the kitchen.

Her next stop was the thermostat in the front hall; but when she got there, she saw that it was set to 70 degrees, just like always. It wasn't the apartment that was cold, the shivering girl realized miserably; it was her, getting a stupid, lousy, completely unhelpful fever. Why did she have to catch every stupid illness that crossed her path? She was supposed to be taking care of Rachel right now. With a miserable sigh, she turned the thermostat up a few degrees-- making it too hot wouldn't be good for them either-- and took her supplies back to her whimpering girlfriend on the couch.

"Open up, little star," Quinn cooed softly, pouring out a spoonful of the bright red medicine and holding it expectantly in front of Rachel's lips. With a cranky sigh of submission, Rachel opened her mouth, and let Quinn tip the cough syrup down her throat. "That's my girl," the blonde girl smiled weakly, passing the unopened bottle of water along to the scowling little diva. "Drink up." Rachel didn't need to be told twice, and gulped down the cool water almost as voraciously as Quinn had.

"Thank you," the dark-haired girl croaked woozily, rubbing her eyes as she sat back against the couch cushions.

"Welcome," Quinn yawned, pressing her fingertips to her throbbing temples in an attempt to massage some of the ache away.

"Are you okay?" Rachel frowned, blinking at Quinn with a slightly more lucid look of concern in her tired eyes. "You're really pale, baby."

"Just a headache," Quinn sighed. "It's nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing," Rachel murmured, scooting a little closer to her girlfriend and reaching out to replace Quinn's fingers with her own. "Let me help..."

"No, you don't have to Rach. You're sick..." Quinn tried to push Rachel's hands away, but the shorter girl was nothing if not persistent, and soon she had her hands on either side of her girlfriend's head, rubbing the soft skin over her temples in gentle, massaging circles. "That feels good," Quinn sighed woozily, her eyes fluttering slightly as a faint, teasing tickle ghosted across the back of her nose and eyes. She sniffled softly, feeling the niggling itch of wet, drippy discharge beginning to trickle from deep inside her head down through her nostrils, then sucking sharply backwards again when she sniffled. She wanted to rub the tickle away, but she didn't want Rachel to think she was sick. It would just make her feel guilty.

"I think you've got a fever, honey," Rachel frowned, moving one hand to Quinn's pale forehead and pressing her palm flat against the clammy skin. It felt really good, relieving some of the pressure of her pounding headache, and Quinn sighed inadvertently.

"I dod't have a fever," she argued weakly, with another sharp sniffle.

"Yes you do. And your nose is running," Rachel said gently, reaching for a tissue as Quinn's delicate little nostrils began to quiver and flare, irritated by the gentle flow of clear, watery snot trickling sluggishly from her nasal passages down the divot in her upper lip.

"I'b fuhh...fide...*sniff!*..." Quinn grabbed the tissue clumsily from Rachel's outstretched hand, pressing it firmly to her flaring nostrils as they fought to release the wet tickle lodged inside her head, making her breath hitch and her eyes flutter shut. "Uhhh...huh...uh'tchooo!! ...*Sniffle*...Hhkshiiew!!" The blonde girl snapped forward sharply at the waist, surrendering to two miserably congested sneezes, the damp tissue pressed firmly to her nostrils as they tried to expel the bothersome germs and snot.

"God bless you," Rachel sighed sympathetically, tucking a lock of blonde hair back behind Quinn's ear as she coughed and blew her nose. "I'm sorry I got you sick, angel."

"It's not your fault, Rach," Quinn groaned miserably when she'd blown her stuffy nose clear, for the moment at least. "I'm sorry I'm such a pathetic weakling. I'm supposed to be taking care of you right now...like you always take care of me when I'm sick...and you hardly ever catch anything from...*sniff!*...from me...iht'chshh!" Quinn sneezed again, soft and sickly, one hand pressed to her pounding forehead while the other pinched a fresh tissue to her running nose. "Ughh. I suck."

"You most certainly do not," Rachel disagreed gravely, rubbing Quinn's arm with a soft yawn and leaning her forehead on the taller girl's shoulder. "It's not your fault you have a gimpy immune system, baby. I blame your mom for smoking when she was pregnant with you."

"She didn't know she was pregnant," Quinn chuckled sleepily, charmed despite her misery by her girlfriend's fierce loyalty and protectiveness. "I was a surprise package, you know that. And she quit as soon as she found out. I've told you that a hundred times."

"Yes, well, it was obviously enough to make you susceptible to anything in the air. You've always been more vulnerable to catching colds and viruses than me. It's not your fault, Quinn." Rachel sighed despondently. "Let's just take care of each other...*sniffle*...'till we both feel better. Okay?"

"'Kay," Quinn yawned. "Are you hungry, babe? It's getting late, and you haven't eaten anything all day. Actually...*sniff!*...I guess I haven't either."

"Yeah, you're right," Rachel sighed wearily. "I guess we should eat. D'you wanna order something?"

"Whatever you want," Quinn shrugged, as Rachel pulled a fresh tissue from the box sitting between them and blew wetly into it.

"I dod't wadt adythidg," Rachel grumbled, folding over the damp tissue and rubbing it under her nose with a cranky sniffle.

"Well neither do I," Quinn huffed in annoyance, "but we have to have something, Rach. How about some udon noodles from Gobo? And maybe some miso soup?"

"Sure, whatever," Rachel shrugged, pinching the wadded tissue roughly around her nostrils as they continued to drip, teasing and irritating her damp nasal passages inside and out. "Will you call theb? I dod't wadt to talk to...*sniffle*...to adywode...*sniff, sniffle*...huhhESHOOoo!!"

"Bless you, honey. And yes, I'll call them."

"Thag you," Rachel croaked softly, grabbing three fresh tissues and stacking them together before blowing her streaming pink nose into the bundle. "Ughh, I hate this...I'b so stuffed up...uhh...uhhKSHHOOoo!!! *Snrf.*" Rachel cupped the bundle of damp tissues firmly to her face, shivering weakly as her congested nose and lungs forced a sharp breath of moist air and snot out of her body, as if convinced it could expel the attacking germs if it just made her sneeze hard enough.

“Bless you sweetie,” Quinn yawned softly, leaning over the arm of the couch to grab the phone. Rachel grumbled crankily and blew her nose again, a little more gently now as it was getting rather sore and tender. Quinn noticed her girlfriend's pout, and scooted closer, wrapping an arm around Rachel's shoulders while she quietly placed the takeout order with their neighborhood pan-asian vegan restaurant of choice.

“Let's watch bad TV,” Rachel sniffled woozily when Quinn hung up, snuggling down against the blonde girl's warm body and settling her head comfortably on her girlfriend's shoulder.

“Sounds good to me,” Quinn agreed easily, pulling the tangled blankets free and settling them across both of their bodies. “Are you cozy, baby girl?”

“Uh-huh,” Rachel murmured placidly, flipping channels on the TV remote until she landed on The Powerpuff Girls. “I really, really love you, you know,” she added sleepily.

“I really love you too,” Quinn smiled, with another soft yawn. “Now drink the rest of your water before you get dehydrated.”

Ohmygosh, I only just got validated and I'm super excited because now I can comment on this! Usually I'm not a big fan of Faberry, but the way you write them is so cute! I can't help but awwww :)

Ohmygosh, I only just got validated and I'm super excited because now I can comment on this! Usually I'm not a big fan of Faberry, but the way you write them is so cute! I can't help but awwww smile.png

awww, thanx newbie! that's awfully sweet. and yeah, quinn & rachel are just about the cutest couple that glee refuses to make canon...but if you look at just a fraction of the adorable real-life pics of lea & dianna hanging all over each other everywhere they go, it's very, very easy to visualize faberry. if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this thread on afterellen for a start! you'll never see glee the same way again :)

Excuse me while I go melt into unintelligible puddles of squealing goo....

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! I love everything about this- your fics are always absolutely brilliant. Love it. Love it to death. Keep writing- I'm anxious to see what happens to our poor froggies. X3

Thx for the great feedback, guys! As usual, you make it impossible to stop the cuteness. Enjoy! :)

Froggy

Part 5

…..................................................................................................................................................................

Quinn really didn't feel like getting up when the apartment buzzer announced the arrival of their takeout; but she also didn't want to ask Rachel to do it, as the dark-haired girl looked so horribly pale and woozy, so with a soft sigh the blonde girl crawled out from under the blankets and stumbled down the hall to the front door, shivering weakly with her arms wrapped around herself.

“Hey, Miss Q, that's $21.50,” the delivery boy, a fellow named Raul who knew all his customers by name, nodded with his usual friendly grin and wink as he passed her the bag of food.

“Thadks, Raul,” Quinn croaked as she reached for her wallet, wincing when she heard how raspy and congested her voice was becoming, just like Rachel's. “Here's...huhhh...” The tickle of an impending sneeze blossomed teasingly in the back of Quinn's head as she tried to hold out the cash, and she didn't blame Raul in the slightest for taking a step back as her eyes narrowed, snot trickling freely from her delicate pink nostrils as they flared to twice their normal size. She hastily turned her head to the side, pressing the cuff of her sweatshirt to her glistening nostrils and upper lip as her breath hitched sharply.

Etshhhiew! Heh-hehhh, uhISHooo!!” Quinn's shoulders jerked sharply with the forceful ejection of moist air and snot, and she whimpered softly at the ache left behind in her chest before straightening up, sniffling and wiping her wet nose on her sleeve. “Sorry,” she sighed with a tiny, self-deprecating grin, holding out the money again with one hand still pressed under her nose to keep the flow of nasal discharge from dripping out.

“No need, chica. Your body knows what it needs. You stay home and get plenty of rest, si? And you call Raul when you need more soup.” The fatherly old man gave her a little wink as he took the bills, and Quinn smiled weakly despite her misery.

“Okay, I...hhk'shiiew!! ...*sniff!* ...I will. Thags.”

“Bless you,” he chuckled, nodding his thanks as he folded the bills and tucked them away in his pocket. “Feel better, kid.” Quinn nodded, giving him another woozy half-grin before bolting the door, and dragging herself back down the hall to the living room, where Rachel was still curled up under the blankets with her eyes half-closed.

“Rach, tibe to ged up ahd eat a little,” Quinn nudged, climbing back onto the comfy couch and slowly unpacking the containers of noodles and soup from the takeout bag. She could feel her nose running again as she pulled out the takeout containers, and she sniffled thickly, grabbing clumsily for a tissue from the box directly in front of her as her tired eyes snapped reflexively shut again, in perfect sync with the sharp breath her lungs sucked in and the irrepressible quivering of her reddened nostrils.

“Ahh-ishoo! Eh'tchoo!! Ktchshhiew!!” Each sneeze sent a fresh blast of snot into the tissue pinched haphazardly around the blonde girl's dripping, glistening nose, rendering the thin material useless and completely soaked through before she'd even caught her breath.

Bless you, baby,” Rachel murmured woozily, sitting up and rubbing her eyes as Quinn grabbed for more tissues, wiping her pink nose and upper lip before mopping up the rest of the wetness that had trickled from her palm down the inside of her wrist.

“Thadks,” Quinn croaked weakly from behind a fresh tissue, before closing her eyes and blowing vigorously into the bundle.

“Poor baby, you're losing your voice too, huh?”

“Uh-huh. Ahd I feel really stuffy,” Quinn sniffed, throwing her used tissues into the trash bin with a woozy sigh. “By head feels like id's at the bottomb of the ocead. *Snrf.*

“Maybe we should take a nice, hot, steamy shower after we eat,” Rachel suggested, sitting up and opening the containers of hot soup, and fishing out the plastic spoons and folded napkins from the bottom of the takeout bag.

“Yeah...*snrf!*...that souhds awe...ehh...ehhISHooo!! ...*sniffle*...awesobe,” Quinn agreed dazedly, pressing a fresh tissue to the damp pink channel below her trickling nostrils. “Uhh, by dose is gettig sore.”

“Yeah, me too,” Rachel agreed sympathetically, raising the warm container of miso soup to her face and breathing in the steam as deeply as she could. “Ohhhh, that's good...drink your soup, sweetie, it'll...*snrf!*...it'll make you feel better.” Quinn nodded sleepily, though she could tell from the fluttery quality of Rachel's voice that the steamy soup had just started her nose running again. “Uhhh...ughISHHOOoo!! *Sniff!*...ugh, fuck,” Rachel groaned, a thick ribbon of snot dripping down her lip as she clumsily pushed her soup away on the coffee table and reached for a handful of fresh tissues.

“Bless you,” Quinn yawned softly, sipping tentatively at her soup as Rachel cupped the tissues to her face and blew wetly into the soft, clean bundle.

“Thag you,” Rachel croaked feebly, giving the rosy pink underside of her nose one final rub before tossing the thoroughly soaked tissues into the trash. “Ugh, thadk God you bade be call id sick. If adybody else saw be like this, I'd be so...ehh...ehmbarrassed...ehhCHXSHuh!!! Ohhh...*snrf.*

“Well you're safe with be,” Quinn chuckled weakly, holding her soup in one hand and rubbing Rachel's back with the other.

“I doe,” Rachel nodded, smiling sleepily and leaning in to give her girlfriend a quick kiss on the cheek. Then with a frown she said, “You feel really hot, babe. I thidk we should take your tembpature.”

“I'b okay,” Quinn waved her off, taking another sip of the hot soup. “I already took sobe Advil before we fell asleep.”

“Well I still wadt to doe,” Rachel grumbled, climbing woozily to her feet, coughing hoarsely and shuffling sleepily down the hall to their bedroom, where Quinn had left the ear thermometer after taking Rachel's temperature that morning. “Okay, cobe here,” she sighed, flopping back down on the couch beside her girlfriend and tilting the blonde girl's head slightly away so she could stick the thermometer in her ear canal. Quinn closed her eyes with a soft sigh of submission, knowing that resistance was pointless.

“Fuck, a hudrehd ahd two,” Rachel groaned, examining the flashing readout of 102.3 and showing it to her feverish girlfriend. “I hate whed you have a high fever...poor little thidg.”

“I'll be okay, Rach,” Quinn yawned, leaning her head on her girlfriend's shoulder as a wave of dizzying exhaustion rolled over her. “As lodg as I have you to cuddle be.”

“Of course you've got be, silly. But we have to bake sure to keep you hydrated, too,” Rachel sighed, running a hand through Quinn's sleep-mussed blonde hair and turning to kiss her forehead. “Fidish your soup, okay? Thed we cad take a dice, lodg, steaby shower to clear out sobe of this cod...*snrf, sniffle*...codgestiod.”

“You fidish yours, too,” Quinn nudged, pushing Rachel's soup back towards her. “You have a fever too, you doe.”

“Yeah, I doe,” Rachel sighed, picking up her soup and drinking it straight from the container. They sat in comfortable silence as they both tried to force down as much of the hot soup as they could, their sniffles increasing as the steamy soup helped loosen the congestion in their clogged noses and sinuses.

“There, I fidished,” Quinn sighed, pushing her empty container away with a yawn. “Do you still wadt to take a shower with be?”

“Yeah, just give be adother bidute,” Rachel nodded woozily, coughing into her soup. “Ughh.” Quinn rubbed her girlfriend's warm back absently. Then they were both startled out of their woozy state by the buzzing of a new message on Quinn's phone. The blond girl picked it up and read the message: Bitch its dollar shots at Cubbyhole! Get yr ass down here pronto, tell thumbelina 2 meet us aftr the show.

“Who is it?” Rachel asked sleepily, tugging a fresh tissue from the box and giving her sore nose another tired blow.

“Sadtada,” Quinn snickered weakly. “She wadts us to cobe get wasted at Cubbyhole.”

“Fat chadce,” Rachel snorted as Quinn dashed off a quick reply: Can't, we're sick :(

“Yeah, she'll get over it,” Quinn agreed, rubbing her eyes as a soft yawn overtook her. A moment later, her phone buzzed again: LAME. Take some Robo-shots & get yr snotty selves down here!

“Persistedt, ised't she?” Rachel giggled weakly at Quinn's scowl.

“Thad's wode way to...*sniff!*...uhhh, fuhck...uh, huhh...ehkshhiew!! AhhISHHoo!!!” Quinn snapped forward and sneezed openly into her lap, her running pink nose spraying a fine mist of snot over her pajama bottoms as well as the phone clenched in her hand.

“Bless you baby,” Rachel chuckled, as Quinn scowled and wiped her phone off on the leg of her pajamas, lightly pinching a fresh tissue to her leaky nostrils.

“Ughh,” the blonde girl sighed miserably, dashing off one final text of Fuck off before tossing her phone aside and leaning her forehead on Rachel's shoulder with a woozy yawn. “I'b gettig id the shower, 'kay?”

“I'll cobe with you,” Rachel sighed, worried about Quinn slipping or getting lightheaded in the hot shower by herself.

“'Kay,” Quinn nodded with a drowsy half-smile, holding out her hand for her girlfriend as she stood and stretched sleepily. “Let's go get steaby. *Sniffle.*

“Well whed you say it like that, how cad I refuse?”

“Shut up, smbartass,” Quinn grumbled; but she had a crooked half-smile on her face as she wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist, leaning into the shorter girl's warmth as they helped each other down the hall to the shower.

Oh Santana. How you make me laugh. XD Excellent new chapter! I adore all the care and detail you put in each one of these- makes the read all the more interesting, and I love it wholeheartedly. Please continue! <3

Hey guys! well this is about the point when I would normally lose interest in a story...for some reason the beginning part is always the best, isn't it? But this story just keeps coming somehow! Enjoy :)

--WBB

Froggy

Part 6

…...............................................................................................................

"Rachel, I'm cold," Quinn whimpered, shivering weakly in a damp towel as they sat side-by side on the edge of the bed, woozy and lightheaded after the hot shower, trying to muster the energy to dry themselves off and put on fresh pajamas.

"I know honey, we gotta get you into some nice warm PJ's," Rachel sighed, ignoring her own exhaustion for a moment as she focused her energy on her feverish girlfriend. "Can you stand up for a minute, hmm baby? Here, you can lean on me if you need to..."

"Sorry. 'S-spozed to be t-taking care of you..." Quinn stuttered miserably through her shivers, wobbling dangerously on her feet as Rachel rubbed her damp skin briskly with the soft, fluffy towel.

"Shh, it's okay Quinnie. We're taking care of each other, remember? You're just a little out of it right now...we'll get you nice and snug in some fresh jammies, and then you'll feel lots better," Rachel yawned, a little woozy and lightheaded herself. The hot shower had certainly helped clear out their stuffy heads and noses; but it had also left them in a state of sleepy confusion, which the dark-haired girl knew she couldn't fight much longer. She also knew she was more lucid then Quinn, who was showing obvious signs of a fever spike with her shivering and weakness, along with the fact that she'd nearly fallen on her face just getting from the bathroom to the bedroom. Rachel just hoped she could will herself to stay awake and alert long enough to get them both dried off and tucked into bed; it wouldn't do to let them fall asleep naked and wet on top of the blankets in their drafty pre-war apartment.

"I w-wanna listen to Radiolab," Quinn croaked softly, her eyes barely open as she submissively allowed her girlfriend to tug a fresh, warm thermal pajama top over her head.

"'Kay," Rachel agreed absently, fumbling a little as she tried to help her sleepy girlfriend put her arms through the sleeves. "I'll...*sniff!*...go get your iPod in a...*sniffle*...a sec...uhhTCHXX!! Ughhh...*snrf.*"

"Bless you," the blonde girl yawned faintly, flopping back down on the bed the moment Rachel released her and sleepily crawling under the covers, still shivering weakly. "You g-gotta get covered up too, baby...you're all c-cold and wet."

"I'm getting there," Rachel sighed, wiping her nose on her wrist as she halfheartedly dried herself off and stumbled into a fresh pair of flannel pajamas. "'Kay, almost ready...what do we need? iPod, tissues, something to drink...*sniffle*...uhh, hehhh...hehhESHOOoo!!" Rachel snapped forward weakly at the waist, her damp hair falling in her face as she clumsily pinched her nose between her thumb and forefinger to contain a wet sneeze. "Uhhh, dammit...*sniffle*..."

"You need slippers," Quinn murmured, her voice growing drowsy and faint as she snuggled up under the warm blankets. "I'll get them for you..."

"No, stay there," Rachel shook her head, putting a hand on Quinn's shoulder when the woozy blonde tried to sit up in bed. "You're about to pass out, baby. I don't want you getting out of bed right now...I can get my own...*snrf!*...my own slippers."

"'Kay," Quinn sighed softly, watching her girlfriend with one eye cracked open as she lay limply on her side, hugging her pillow. "Then come cuddle."

"Uh-huh," Rachel agreed woozily, rubbing a finger briskly under her freshly running nose as the familiar chilled tickle built inside her head. Stupid cold toes. She yanked on her slippers and then pulled her robe on over her pajamas, eager to join her girlfriend under the covers, but determined to get all the provisions they'd need before succumbing to her exhaustion.

"I'll be right...huhh...right back..." Rachel's head tilted back helplessly, unable to fend off the deep, unquenchable tickle her chilly shivers had built up. She pressed a finger up hard under her nostrils, not to hold in the sneeze-- she desperately wanted to release it-- but just because it was impossible not to respond to the furious tickle with some kind of relieving pressure on her moist, pulsing nostrils. "Hehh-- ehh--" A wrenching shiver ran up the little starlet's body as her back arched sharply, forcing in a deep, wheezy breath as her eyes squeezed shut and her reddened nostrils strained to open even wider. "HASHOOoo! Ah-AHSHHOO!! *Sniffle*...uhh, fuck me..."

"God bless you," Quinn murmured faintly from under the covers without opening her eyes.

"Thag you," Rachel sighed miserably, her voice thick with congestion again as fresh rivulets of glistening snot trickled from her damp nasal passages. "I'b gettig bore tissues...be right back." The dark-haired girl stumbled miserably down the hall to the kitchen, grabbing a fresh tissue before anything else and rubbing it roughly against her wet nose as she went through Quinn's backpack in search of her iPod, so they could fall asleep listening to the blonde girl's favorite podcast.

"Ughhh...where are you, stupid iPod?" Rachel grumbled softly, pinching the now-damp tissue around her dripping pink nose as she rooted through Quinn's backpack with one hand. Finally, she found it, and slipped it into her pocket with a soft sigh of satisfaction before her twitching nose could expel another sneeze. She was just turning to her final goal-- fresh bottles of water to keep them hydrated through the night-- when the doorbell rang.

"Fucking hell," Rachel sighed miserably, dragging herself to the front door and peeking through the peephole to see Santana and Brittany, dressed in their sexy clubbing clothes, standing out in the corridor. With a growl of annoyance, she yanked the door open and glared at them. "We are dot goihg clubbidg with you, okay?!" Rachel yelled hoarsely, then immediately started to cough.

"Jesus, you really are sick," Santana remarked in obvious surprise, as Brittany swept in and wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her up and rubbing her back while she coughed.

“Doe shit,” Rachel grumbled irritably; but she allowed herself to lean into Brittany's strong frame with a woozy sigh of exhaustion. “What the hell are you guys doihg here, really?”

“We wanted to make sure you were okay,” the tall blonde shrugged, smiling sweetly. “And you're not. So, now we're here to help you. Where's Quinn?”

“She's id bed, waitidg for be,” Rachel yawned, her heavy eyes falling shut as she leaned heavily on Brittany's arm. “But I have to get water first...”

“Sheesh, look at you shortcake, you can barely stand up,” Santana clucked disapprovingly, tilting Rachel's chin up and gently feeling her hot forehead. “Go get her in bed, will you B? I'll take care of the hydration situation.”

“No problem,” Brittany nodded seriously, tightening her grip on Rachel's shivering frame. “C'mon, Rachel, let's get you back to bed where you'll be nice and comfy with Quinn.”

“Uhhh...kay,” Rachel yawned, letting Brittany half-drag, half-carry her back to bed, where they found Quinn kicking off the covers and trying to pull off her pajamas. “Dod't take all your clothes off, babe. We've got combpahdy,” Rachel giggled woozily, flopping down on the mattress beside her shivering girlfriend and stroking her bangs back from her sweaty forehead.

“Rach, it's too hot now,” Quinn whined, kicking the last edge of the blanket off her legs. “Why'd you make it so hot?”

“I dided't, sweetie. You've just got a real bad fever,” Rachel sighed, stroking Quinn's face and kissing her hot forehead. “But look who's here to take care of us?” Quinn blinked up over Rachel's shoulder, noticing Brittany for the first time.

“Hey Britt,” she smiled weakly, rubbing sleepily at her nose.

“Hi Q,” Brittany beamed, leaning over and kissing her on the cheek. “I'm sorry you don't feel good. Santi and I were out dancing, but we came to check on you just in case you needed us.”

“Thanks,” Quinn yawned, sniffling softly as her nose began to run again. Rachel handed her a tissue, then leaned over her to stick the iPod in the bedside dock.

“There's a...*sniff!*...a new episode of Radiolab all queued up when you're ready, babycakes,” Rachel sighed, rubbing her eyes and smiling woozily at her equally sleepy-looking girlfriend.

“Thadks, Rach,” Quinn yawned again, rubbing the wadded tissue absently under her damp pink nose as she snuggled up against her girlfriend's warm body. “First I just wadt a...*sniffle*...a drihk of...huhhh...water...ehhISHOOoo!!” A violent shiver ran up Quinn's back as she sneezed sharply into her pillow, cupping a hand absently to her face to contain the brunt of the spray.

“Bless you, mija,” Santana said with unusual gentleness, smiling in wry amusement at the scene as she stood in the doorway with a small pile of water bottles in her arms.

“Hi, Sadti,” Quinn yawned, grinning sleepily at her best friend as she struggled to sit up against the pillows a little. “Cad I have wode of those?”

“Of course, here,” Santana nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her woozy friend and opening one of the water bottles for her. “Careful, don't spill...” Quinn gulped the cool water greedily, then leaned her head back against the headboard with a sigh of relief.

“Thag you,” she croaked, rubbing her nose on her wrist with a soft sniffle. “I was really...*snrf*...really thirsty...hhtchuh! Ehh, hehh'akshhoo!! *Sniffle*...” Quinn snapped forward weakly on the bed, clamping a fresh tissue haphazardly to her sore pink nose as it expelled two irksome, moist sneezes from her shivering body.

“Bless you,” Brittany and Santana both said at the same time. Quinn yawned and wiped away a trickle of snot from her upper lip.

“Rach, do you wadt sobe water too?” she murmured sleepily as she snuggled back down against the pillows, gently rubbing at her runny nose with the wadded tissue in her hand.

“I'b okay,” Rachel sighed, reaching out and stroking Quinn's hair absently as her eyes fell shut.

“Actually, you're not okay, dipshit. Drink some damn water,” Santana commanded, holding a fresh bottle out and waiting patiently for Rachel to sit up a little and take it.

“Okay, okay,” Rachel grumbled, taking the water and gulping down half of it greedily. “Wow, I guess I was thirsty after all.”

“You're welcome,” Santana chuckled dryly. “Well ducklings, looks like you’re both ready to pass out now...all that’s left to do is dope you both up good on the ol’ happy juice. Where do you guys keep the NyQuil?”

“We dod’t...*snrf!*...we dod’t have ady...hhuheh...” Quinn absently cupped a hand to her face as a fresh trickle of watery discharge dribbled down her lip, making her moist pink nostrils flare in instant irritation. “Hahkshieww!! Ehh, eihISHOOoo!! Huh...hehh...hehh'tchsh! Ohhhh...*sniffle.*

“Bless you baby,” Rachel murmured, reaching out and rubbing Quinn’s stomach while the blonde girl groped for a fresh tissue and blew wetly into it.

“You don’t have any freaking NyQuil?” Santana exclaimed indignantly, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest with a huff of annoyance. “Well that’s not gonna fly. Britt, stay here and talk to them so they don’t fall asleep, ‘kay? I’m gonna run down to the bodega on the corner and get some.”

“You dod’t have to do that, Sadtada,” Rachel yawned, cuddling up closer to her shivering girlfriend and wrapping an arm limply around her waist. “We have Advil ahd Robitussid...we’ll...*sniffle*...we’ll be okay.”

“That’s bullshit on a stick,” Santana snorted with a roll of her eyes. “You’re both burning up, and you can hardly take a breath without coughing up a lung or sneezing your brains out. You’re not gonna get a good night’s sleep without the hardcore stuff, okay? So just shut up and trust me. I’ll be right back.” With a wink and a kiss for Brittany, Santana slipped out and headed for the stairs.

“Well I guess that’s that,” Quinn murmured sleepily, a wry grin on her drowsy face as she snuggled down against Rachel’s warmth.

“She really does care about us,” Rachel agreed with a soft yawn.

“Of course she does,” Brittany smiled sweetly, tucking a lock of sweat-dampened hair back from Quinn’s pale face. “We both do. We’ve been through a lot together, haven’t we? And you guys have always been there for us. So now, we’re taking care of you. It’s good practice for when we have kids, anyway. But don’t tell Santi I said that, because she still thinks we’re not having any. I know she’ll change her mind eventually, though-- she just needs to see what a good mom she can be.”

“Well thed...I’b happy to be of service,” Quinn yawned woozily. Then she started to shiver again. “Fuck, it’s gettihg c-cold id here agaid...” Brittany covered the trembling girl back up with the blankets, and kept up a running narrative of her cat’s latest YouTube video to keep them awake until Santana returned with the prized NyQuil, plus several more bottles of juice and Gatorade, and two boxes of extra-moisturizing tissues.

“Okay, you’re two clicks away from the best sleep of your life, baby Q,” the usually gruff Latina murmured softly, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her best friend and slipping an arm behind her shoulders to help her sit up. “Here you go, chica, open up...” Quinn sleepily opened her mouth and let Santana tip the cup of bright red liquid down her throat.

“Thadks, Sadti,” she murmured woozily, with a drowsy smile. “You’re totally awe...*snrf!*...awesobe.”

“Ahh, that’s just the NyQuil talking,” Santana snickered, passing the bottle across the bed to Brittany. “Here babe, get some of this shit into Tinkerbell and we can call it a night.” The tall blonde obediently took the bottle and poured out a fresh dose, holding it in front of the little starlet’s lips.

“‘Kay Rach, it’s your turn. Drink up.”

“Uhhh, just a...hehh...a sec, Britt...I thidk I...” Rachel’s lower lip quivered as she groped for a tissue, a single drop of moisture clinging teasingly to the bottom edge of her pink nostril as it flared in protest to the wet irritation. “Uhh, huhh, hehhISHHOOoo!! *Snrf.*” Rachel sneezed woozily into the tissue cupped to her wet nose, wiping up the trickle of snot left dripping down her lip and blowing softly into the damp bundle before leaning back against Brittany’s shoulder with a soft sigh of miserable exhaustion.

“God bless you,” Brittany said sweetly, holding out the cup of medicine again. Rachel sighed and gulped it down, too worn out to utter another word unless it was absolutely necessary. “There you go, now snuggle down with Quinn and have sweet dreams, ‘kay?”

“Uh-huh,” Rachel murmured softly, her eyes already closed as she snuggled up to Quinn’s fever-warmed body and slipped a hand under her girlfriend’s pajama top to rest on the smooth skin over her bellybutton.

“Thadks guys,” Quinn added in a sleepy, hoarse whisper. “Will you...tuhrd od by iPod?”

“Sure, babe,” Santana murmured, pressing play on the iPod dock so the room was filled with soft voices, then leaning over the bed and kissing them both on their hot foreheads. “We’ll come back and check on you tomorrow. Sweet dreams, little ducklings.” And with that, Santana and Brittany flipped off the lights and left their best friends sleeping the best sleep cold medicine could buy.

Awhhhhhh this is so so so so adorable and amazing! I love santana's soft side its so cute smile.png please please please continue!

YESSSS!!! HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS STORY IT SERIOUSLY MADE MY DAY TODAY!! please please continue :D <3 <3

you are the BEST wannablessedbe!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,Wannablessedbe, how are you? I'm a big fan of yours and I was wondering if you could send to me your pieces :) I can't read all of them here :/

Thanks!

aww, thanks katsuo, that's really sweet! :) like any writer, it doesn't take much to get me to display my work at any opportunity, so of course I'm happy to share with you!

...here's the one I'm working on right now; it's a new fandom (battlestar galactia) but I'm really enjoying it. as for older stuff...boy, there's kind of a lot! let me at least get you started on the biggest categories ;p

glee (faberry or achele, and one brittana) stories:

christmas sniffles

family time

more than friends with benefits

dampened spirits

some days are like that

rachel' favorite time of year

how the glee club lost its voice

room service

the stubborn olympics

what happens when brittany takes nyquil

south of nowhere stories:

cooties

spencer & ashley's perfect spring break

giving thanks

the sweetest girl in the world

and a few other random fandoms (haha that rhymes...)

shiny (firefly, kaylee/inara)

only human (twilight, bella/alice)

just this once (pretty little liars, emily/ali)

eclipse day (heroes, claire/gretchen)

slayer strength (buffy, buffy/faith)

...wow, I am either proud or embarrassed (or both) about how much time I spent writing SFF stories. enjoy! :)

Archived