Sneeze Fetish Forum

wannablessedbe

aww, thanks katsuo, that's really sweet! :) like any writer, it doesn't take much to get me to display my work at any opportunity, so of course I'm happy to share with you!

...here's the one I'm working on right now; it's a new fandom (battlestar galactia) but I'm really enjoying it. as for older stuff...boy, there's kind of a lot! let me at least get you started on the biggest categories ;p

glee (faberry or achele, and one brittana) stories:

christmas sniffles

family time

more than friends with benefits

dampened spirits

some days are like that

rachel' favorite time of year

how the glee club lost its voice

room service

the stubborn olympics

what happens when brittany takes nyquil

south of nowhere stories:

cooties

spencer & ashley's perfect spring break

giving thanks

the sweetest girl in the world

and a few other random fandoms (haha that rhymes...)

shiny (firefly, kaylee/inara)

only human (twilight, bella/alice)

just this once (pretty little liars, emily/ali)

eclipse day (heroes, claire/gretchen)

slayer strength (buffy, buffy/faith)

...wow, I am either proud or embarrassed (or both) about how much time I spent writing SFF stories. enjoy! :)

You should be really proud! Thanks a lot for gathering all your work for me. Never stop riding, you are really good!!

Obs: if you take request's, i really liked to see a wicked fic (elphaba and galinda) do you know this musical? They make a really cute couple :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aww, thanks katsuo, that's really sweet! :) like any writer, it doesn't take much to get me to display my work at any opportunity, so of course I'm happy to share with you! ...here's the one I'm working on right now; it's a new fandom (battlestar galactia) but I'm really enjoying it. as for older stuff...boy, there's kind of a lot! let me at least get you started on the biggest categories ;p glee (faberry or achele, and one brittana) stories: christmas sniffles family time more than friends with benefits dampened spirits some days are like that rachel' favorite time of year how the glee club lost its voice room service the stubborn olympics what happens when brittany takes nyquil south of nowhere stories: cooties spencer & ashley's perfect spring break giving thanks the sweetest girl in the world and a few other random fandoms (haha that rhymes...) shiny (firefly, kaylee/inara) only human (twilight, bella/alice) just this once (pretty little liars, emily/ali) eclipse day (heroes, claire/gretchen) slayer strength (buffy, buffy/faith) ...wow, I am either proud or embarrassed (or both) about how much time I spent writing SFF stories. enjoy! :)
You should be really proud! Thanks a lot for gathering all your work for me. Never stop riding, you are really good!! Obs: if you take request's, i really liked to see a wicked fic (elphaba and galinda) do you know this musical? They make a really cute couple :D

w-...w...WICKED? i love wicked :D putting on another request for that! <3 favorite musical ever!

Obs: if you take request's, i really liked to see a wicked fic (elphaba and galinda) do you know this musical? They make a really cute couple :D
I just saw that Musical they look totally cute together :)

ok guys, I hear ya on the wicked thing-- but, please don't judge me, I've actually never seen it. I know, and I'm a new yorker even! sorry :( but I totally empower and encourage one of y'all to take on this story idea...thumbup1.gif

Archived