Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

I went for an audition a few days ago...I got the part.  And they were really complimentary to me and that felt so good.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I went for an audition a few days ago...I got the part.  And they were really complimentary to me and that felt so good.

Yes!!! Way to go!

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Right on, dude! :D 

^Thanks you guys!  Now my happy thing is that people are so nice!! :)

Cutekats is happy because she ran into one of her friends at the store and got a much needed hug ?❤️

Life is Strange the Videogame is COMING BACK YA'LL SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND MY JOY RIGHT NOW

Edited by batmansgirl

My amazingly talented fanartist friend made a YOI doujinshi and I just preordered it! I had just enough in my paypal. 

• 2 weeks later...

Four years ago, when I asked this mother what her child was good at, she said "Nothing."

Last night, when the new team asked her what her child was good at, she paused to think about it and then said "Everything."

I am so happy to have been a part of that beautiful transformation.

2 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:omg: 

That's, uh... not only interesting, but quite well-written by the journalist as well. :lol: 

I feel like I was reading a piece of a fic from here... like what the hell how am I so lucky... she's always touching or rubbing her nose and she seems to sneeze more than the average person.

2 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

I feel like I was reading a piece of a fic from here

Hahaha, yeah, that was my first thought too! :yay:

4 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

like what the hell how am I so lucky... she's always touching or rubbing her nose and she seems to sneeze more than the average person.

Yeah, you definitely picked the right lady to have a crush on, lucky b-! :lol: :bleh: 

2 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

I feel like I was reading a piece of a fic from here... 

ICANTBELIEVETHEYWROTETHAT

Edit @AnonyMouse Friend just told me KM and ScarJo make out in the new Rough Night movie.

Edited by Kaze wo Hiku
2 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

ICANTBELIEVETHEYWROTETHAT

Edit @AnonyMouse Friend just told me KM and ScarJo make out in the new Rough Night movie.

Looks like I have a lot to be happy about! Maybe this time the producers will actually let her character be out and proud? (Lookin' @ u, Sony.)

5 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

Four years ago, when I asked this mother what her child was good at, she said "Nothing."

Last night, when the new team asked her what her child was good at, she paused to think about it and then said "Everything."

I am so happy to have been a part of that beautiful transformation.

That's so uplifting - well done to you and anyone else involved!

I'm (always) happy it's the weekend.

:joal:

I spent time with people i love and i  bought stuff i'm comfy and happy

I got out of bed because I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts, most of them negative, and looked out the window. The morning sun was just coming up, it had apparently been raining, and the brightest, strongest rainbow I've ever seen spanned the sky. I stared in awe for several minutes, then the clouds covered the sun again and now it's just a grey, dull, rainy morning. But somehow it felt like a message along the lines of "you're doing alright, it's gonna get better, just keep going and don't lose faith.". Or maybe a simple reminder that there is still beauty in the world and it reveals itself when you least expect it.

It was beautiful, either way.

46 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I got out of bed because I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts, most of them negative, and looked out the window. The morning sun was just coming up, it had apparently been raining, and the brightest, strongest rainbow I've ever seen spanned the sky. I stared in awe for several minutes, then the clouds covered the sun again and now it's just a grey, dull, rainy morning. But somehow it felt like a message along the lines of "you're doing alright, it's gonna get better, just keep going and don't lose faith.". Or maybe a simple reminder that there is still beauty in the world and it reveals itself when you least expect it.

It was beautiful, either way.

Yes. Keep going, this life can be so worth it sometimes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I moved out of my father's house into a duplex I share with a roommate. I got a new job and a used truck. I'm working for a small business and my contributions matter. I enjoy what I do.

I met a sweet lady who likes me. She's got a boyfriend whom she likes a lot too. That's okay! I think polyamory might be pretty all right. Never would have thought it would be for me in the past. Funny.

My cat is beyond adorable. He's already the lord and master of his new home. I cleaned the house today, too. It looks pretty good!

I keep meeting new people and making new friends. I went to a music festival in the woods last weekend. I danced for hours and then cuddled with strangers in the chill-out zone they called the Tea Hive. After that, I smoked by the bonfire and went back to our tent, crawled into the air mattress with R and snuggled up for sleep. Her boyfriend came in and lay on top of me because I was so well disguised by the blankets he thought R was alone in the bed. We both laughed and he went outside to sleep in the hammock.

I'm happy. I didn't need to attain some lofty goal to be happy, either. I just had to let some shit go. I had to learn to give more, listen more, and take more chances. I can do drugs sometimes and still be happy. I can have an unconventional job or no job at all and be happy. I can be alone or I can be in a romantic relationship and be happy. I can be happy.

... ^_^:) 

Skype added a rainbow smilie and prancing pink unicorn with rainbow mane and tail (plus a cute sting ray) and I'm spamming my friends with them :zippy: