Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiness Department

skater

Met up with a friend and went for a walk today. The trees are starting to go green and it's sunny and beautiful.

And said friend wouldn't shut up about spring pollen and allergies. I was just humming in response, but MAN did I love to hear the words. ^_^ 

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Rook

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• SneezyHolmes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my goodness Castiel is the most adorable thing evvvvvverrrrrr :heart:

LADY HAD A YORKIEDOODLE. TINY PUFFBALL PUPPERS. DEAD FROM ADORABLENESS.

That feeling when you've been sending out a bunch of mails saying "Here is my picture and a list of things I have pretended to be.  Please choose me to pretend to be stuff." and you finally get a "Come pretend to be stuff in front of us and we'll decide if you're the best at pretending to be the thing we want" back.  :D  Plus it's only a month since my last gig so I feel like things are really positive in that department at the moment!!!

I was really worried about someone having a VERY serious operation but she was on her phone sending me e-mails joking about enjoying the sunshine so I think it's safe to say she's doing good.  The sense of RELIEF I feel is unreal.   Seriously I was pretty screwed up over that.

Work is grinding me down hard but those happy things are pretty huge happy things so I feel really, really, really good.  Probably gonna get hit by a whole bunch of nerves about the audition as the date gets closer but those are good nerves, I can deal with those!

MY OLDER BRO GOT A JOB I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS BRO WORK IT

Someone posted that Hallmark is making cards for Transgendered/Transitioning. Never been that into cards but if I find these I'm sending them to my trans friends. 

GOOD FICKING JOB HALLMARK NO SERIOUSLY THANK YOU FOR BEING THE CORRECT EXAMPLE 

Today was a good day. I'm really working towards being happier, obviously giving myself those days still, but it just feels so much better both physically and emotionally to just be happy. 

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

4 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Wish u a very Happy Birthday! ?

52 minutes ago, Obsessed PrincessK said:

Wish u a very Happy Birthday! ?

Thanks! :D 

10 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Happy Birthday! :D

25 minutes ago, Sooph said:

Happy Birthday! :D

Thank you! :)

Happy Birthday Holmes enjoy yourself you deserve it

9 minutes ago, batmansgirl said:

Happy Birthday Holmes enjoy yourself you deserve it

Thanks, BMG! :hug: 

---------------------------------------

Bought a chocolate cake and all kinds of yummy drinks! I'm so happy, I could explode! :) 

Just now, SneezyHolmes said:

Thanks, BMG! :hug: 

---------------------------------------

Bought a chocolate cake and all kinds of yummy drinks! I'm so happy, I could explode! :) 

:hug: OMG I FEEL SO LOVED... i'm so happy for you omg

just chatting on skype with a bestie guy freind 

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT A SURPRISE FIDGET SPINNER  ITS SO COOL

My kids picked out flowers for me for Mothers Day :heart:

I just wrote a honest no hold back letter to both my parents even though i'm on edge I feel really good.

Just started learning Japanese kanji and Russian. :) 

Was watching Oliver! (1968, musical) and found out the book Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens is on one of my e-reader video games for the Nintendo DS!! Guess who's going to read a good book tonight!!!???

Also, I found an amazing website to learn Japanese from anime called animelon.com. :) 

Got mom a surprise 3 mini bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes for Mother's Day. Red velvet, white chocolate raspberry, and lemon flavors. ^_^

I just found out the comic book store I love is a 5 minute walk from the place I am heading off to today.  I'm gonna buy me some stuuuuuuuuff! :D

I just found a old My Scene movie HOLY SHIT I'M SO HAPPY I dunno why except FUGING MY SCENE HAPPY FLASHBACKS :heart::heart: 

GRANT GUSTIN IS ALLERGIC TO DOGS AND GETTING MARRIED I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM I CAN'T!

STICHERS IS BACK JUNE 5 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by batmansgirl